Friday, September 28, 2007

Previews!


Much of what I am working on are not quite finished pieces, but I just have to share my excitement! Above are birthday pendants that feature my original line art decoupaged onto wooden pendants. Each pendant features the appropriate birth month flower and all are adorned with corresponding Swarovski crystals for each month. With the sterling plated components, these pieces are absolutely beautiful!


I love working with Swarovski crystals! This pendant is titled "Autumn Splendor."



The "Letter Yourself" collection.
These hand-stamped wooden pendants have a silvery metallic glow and just a touch of attitude!


The Love, Sophia collection I am really excited about!
Prepare to be bombarded by glossy hot pink hearts and sparkling Swarovski crystals!



I will post more photos and information on my products soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment