Sunday, July 4, 2010

Stars and Stripes

Today I am wearing one of my all-time favorite shirts. I bought it in the juniors department at The Jones Store (now Macy's) about ten years ago. I think I dried it once and it shrunk a couple of inches. I almost got rid of it, until I decided it looked all right with a tank underneath. Now I wear it every Fourth of July!

I paired the top with simple white cropped denim and blue strappy wedges. To accessorize, I wore my extra sparkly Swarovski star ring (my own, but contact me if you want one custom-made. It really has an amazing sparkle!).


I also wore some drop star earrings, accented on both sides with Swarovski crystals. These were worn just for this photo shoot, and the wires are changed out for new whenever they sell. The earrings are available online here. Like the ring, they have an amazing sparkle, which the photos can't completely show.Finally, I have to include a photo of myself and my daughter, who begrudgingly let me take this photo. She hates getting her picture taken, so I was very fortunate to get this shot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment