Monday, December 10, 2007

"Ringing" in the New Year

I am working on these new little fun rings to add to my site. I don't usually wear rings, but I am really excited about these! Before I add them to my shop I need to figure out how to package them. I have some ideas, but I need to test them out first.

I am realizing the importance of packaging and the branding of that packaging. I have received some orders that are Christmas gifts and I shipped them out with a thank you card but the actual products don't have my logo :( Let's say that person receives the gift and thinks "Wow, I really like that. Where can I get more?" -you never know, it might happen :) Well, if I don't have a tag of some sort on everything, they aren't going to know and the person who originally ordered will most likely have forgotten! Important lesson for me! Now, back to work, probably on tag design :)

No comments:

Post a Comment