Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Photo Shoot!

Recently I had the opportunity to collaborate with photographer Vicki Smith, make-up artist Jolie Carrillo-Allen, and model Sarah Nelson. It was actually my first experience being involved in a professional photo shoot! Not only did I learn a lot, I had a great time and made some new contacts I hope to work with again in the future. Thank you all for bringing my jewelry designs to life!

Eighties Leopard - Resin Heart Necklace


Hot Pink Leopard - resin heart necklace
Nailed and Ball Chain - resin bangles


Silver Rising - resin pendant necklace


Mardi Gras - hand painted wooden bead and fringe necklace


Neon Zebra - resin heart necklace


Pinwheel - resin pendant necklace


Purple Leopard - resin heart necklace

All of these items are available in my etsy shop, except Mardi Gras, which is available in my other shop on smashingdarling.com.

Special thanks to my collaborators: Sarah Nelson (Sarah is also an aspiring clothing designer: see more here. Vicki Smith Photography, and make-up artist Jolie Carrillo-Allen.

No comments:

Post a Comment