Monday, August 9, 2010

Hot Nights and L.A.!

I participated in First Fridays last week and it was HOT! I didn't realize that many of the galleries that open up for the evening do not have air conditioning! The temperature was in the mid-nineties, which made for a long evening and lots of bottled water! Despite the heat, the turnout was incredible. Here is a somewhat posed shot of me at my table with local photographer Gene Starr.

While I was in downtown Kansas City, some of my inventory was in Los Angeles, enjoying some West Coast publicity! I recently had the pleasure of meeting local singer Sarah McMullen, who has graciously allowed me to accessorize her for a few events in Los Angeles. I will be designing accessories for Sarah to wear to the L.A. Music Awards in November, which is going to be so exciting! Sarah has been nominated for best pop artist of the year!

Here is Sarah wearing a few pieces from various collections at the NextAid Red Carpet Event held in Los Angeles last weekend. Isn't she cute? Check out Sarah's music here!

No comments:

Post a Comment